RevitTestServices.dll

I’ve been trying to modify source code of one DynamoSAP package so I can use it with newer version of SAP2000. I faced several difficulties since it my first attempt to do something like this but one with RevitTestSevices.dll remains unsolved and I can’t figure out what is wrong.

Where can I find this library? Should it be shipped with Revit or Dynamo or is it an independent package?

I’m using:
Revit 2018
DynamoStudio 1.3
SAP2000v20

Glad to hear your ideas,
Cheers, Mariusz

Try accessing this via dynamo for Revit instead of Dynamo Studio.

this dll is built when building dynamoRevit - https://github.com/DynamoDS/DynamoRevit

@JacobSmall thanks for your fast reply,
I have tried what you said but it didn’t work. There is not RevitTestServices.dll file included there neither.

@Michael_Kirschner2
I can see that DynamoDS/DynamoRevit repository will create RevitTestServices.dll. Then I should download it and build it as explained in readme.txt, right?

But what is the difference between DynamoDS/Dynamo and DynamoDS/DynamoRevit? How does it work? Is the second an extension for the first one? Why don’t I have ReviteTestServices.dll somewhere in Dynamo Studio or Dynamo for Revit?

I’m new to Dynamo itself and its source code, I’m also not a developer but would like to understand it in coming weeks. I will appreciate any explanation.

@agr4el have you managed to get the references RevitTestServices.dll or SystemTestService.dll??

i am trying the same for the SAP2000 v20

Hi @williams.espinosa,

I didn’t. I spend some hours trying but then decided to downgrade my SAP to v18. Do you need to use v20?

I still want to come back to this thing and solve it but when I have more time.

Dynamo is the core project, virtual machine, node graph ui etc
DynamoRevit is the interop with revit, nodes for revit api interaction, revit tests.

@agr4el

Yes, it is necessary for the company’s license
finally I managed to take the geometry of sap to revit via dynamo for excell tables exported from SAP