Reorder my list

Hi,

I’m stuck.

I have 2 list. One from my rooms and another from a generic model. I want to be able to input the SF from my generic model into a room parameter. But I cant figure out how to reorder my Generic model values (SF) in the same order as my room element collector.

please help

thank youCapture

Hi Hany,

There is custom node called “Room Element Collector” from Rhythm Package and connect with List.Transpose. Hope it helps.

Sort

And here is the another method if you want your Area values to be shown with Units.

Sort

Kulkul,

Thanks for the quick response. I think you are assuming that the area value is coming from my room. The area value is coming from a generic model. The issue i’m having is the order of the area values from the generic model is different from the order of the room collector. How can I re-order the area values from the generic model to be the same order as the room collector.

In my screenshot, the area values (in the blue box) is coming from a generic model. The list above is coming from a room collector. The common denominator I have between the both lists is the room name.

thanks again!

Capture

1 Like

File: ReorderList.dyn

20151001-1

Vikram,

That did the trick. thank you so much.

GO JAYS!