Renumbering Piles with spline model line

where can i find "curveDivideEqualyl? looks like it’s not available on Dynamo 1.2

Thanks

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

i can not renumber windows using the script. can anyone help ?

Hi All,

I have used this script (albeit modified slightly to join multiple splines) on a project I am working on and it is very useful.

Just one item I am struggling with is that when I run the script it outputs a generic model element (blue lines and points) that I cannot select in my model, seems to be independent of the model spline (green lines) and show up on all views. The only way I can seem to turn it off is by un-checking the visibility of all generic models, any ideas why this might be happening?

Note that this is in 2018 although I doubt this would make much difference/

Those are just the way dynamo has to show geometry, but doesn’t affect the Revil model nor appear when you print a Sheet/view.

You can turn it on/off in View/Background 3d preview/Revit Background preview

:slight_smile:

@Vikram_Subbaiah I have tried to duplicate this for version 2.0 and ran into a small snag. The changes result in no longer being able to use “GetKeys”. Do you happen to know what could be used instead?
I realize I am a little late to this party, but if anyone here can think of a solution that would be amazing.

what if be possibly for you to repost these? as the link appears to be dead

Sorry. I don’t have the files.