Remove trailing zeros

Hi,
Thanks for the different solutions and I tried them out with different results.

I first tried @Kulkul’s solution with the python script and it gave me what I was looking for as an end solution. The “how did he get that answer?” in me still remains clueless when I quickly open the python script to take a look. I guess I’ll have to disect it later with the “Revit Lookup” addin you pointed me too a while back to try and understand what is going on.

Then I tried @Dimitar_Venkov’s suggestion regarding rounding up. I only found the “Math.RoundUpToPrecision” node in the packages I have installed, but I didn’t like the results for my application.
To follow the same idea, I then looked up “Rounding” on the forum and found a 2015 Thread about the subject that @Kulkul had brought up and tried the soluon provided by @john_pierson. It also gave me a good solution and since the package is made up of OOTB nodes I think :wink: I’d be able to understand how he was able to make it.

I’ll close by saying that someone has to make a MEP Python 101 class. I’m pretty sure it would be popular and in demand. I know I would, because we’re looking to do more engineering with Revit than is possible with OOTB .

1 Like