Refinery-your graphics card does not seem to support WebGL

Hello,

I just downloaded Refinery and started to play with it. Everything went great, except that I can’t see any form. Instead, a message saying: “your graphics card does not seem to support WebGL” appears.

Try restarting your cpu as a first step.

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for your respond, I did but unfortunately the problem still there.

Best to bring this up in the Refinery beta site’s feedback section, as it may be a more technical issue requiring a review of your specific setup.

1 Like

OK, that is a good idea

Hi @Abdulaziz.Afandi did you get any response from Refinery ,i am facing th same Problem

Hello @aboodnoah here is their answer

"We are aware of this flaw and are working towards a resolution, which will be posted on the Beta Site when it becomes available.

In the meantime can you please see if closing both Dynamo and Refinery and re-launching them clear up the issue?"

I did re-launched them but nothing happens

Set Refinery to force use the descrete graphics card, and force open gl to on as well.

How I can do that?

In your graphics card’s properties. I can’t post a how to but if it’s an nvidea card go to your desktop, right click, and find nvidea control panel.

But I can’t find Refinery in the list of software

Have to add it manually I’m afraid. Sorry it’s so tough but it’s a limitation of how it’s installed - you have to do the same thing with Dynamo with some setups.

Thank you for your help, I will try, If it did not work I will wait for the next version

Unfortunately it did not work for me.

Thank you though

@Abdulaziz.Afandi i did also but it did not work out for me ,but i run refinery on another computer and everything went well on the new computer

1 Like

I hope they solve the problem, it is frustrating.

@Abdulaziz.Afandi are you using the latest version - 0.9.3?

no i am using Dynamo 2.0.2

Sorry - meant the latest Refinery version. This issue has been addressed (I think) so updating should resolve it for you.