Problem with exporting to excel

Hi, I have a problem exporting to Excel; the node shows an error that says:
Advertencia: Data.Error en la operación ExportExcel.
No se puede convertir el objeto COM del tipo ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.ApplicationClass’ al tipo de interfaz ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application’. Ocurrió un error de operación debido a que la llamada QueryInterface en el componente COM para la interfaz con IID ‘{000208D5-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ generó el siguiente error: Biblioteca no registrada. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8002801D (TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED)).

Which translates something like:
You can´t convert the object COM from the type “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.ApplicationClass” to the interface type “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application”. An operation error occured due to the fact that the QueryInterface in the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{000208D5-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ generated the next error: Library not registered. (Exception of HRESULT: 0x8002801D (TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED)).

PLEASE HELP

Dynamo need Excels to be installed.
Can you check?

I had Excel 2007 installed and it didn´t work; so I investigated and it turns out that version has a particular problem with importing from Dynamo+Revit. But then I installed Excel 20013 and it shows the same issue.
I also tried erasing Excel´s old registry because I had been suggested that it might be a problem with the exporting path, but it didn´t work either. (or I didn´t do it correctly…that´s another option)
The thing is that the QueryInterface says the library is not registered, so it can´t convert the COM object from ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.ApplicationClass’ to the interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel._Application’. (whatever all that means…)

If everything else (reinstalling Excel) fails, you can try export to CSV.

1 Like