Problem with all elements of category node

Hi,

I’m working on a script which create, modify and delete revit levels from an excel file.

So, the script have to get levels from the curent revit to compare their names and elevations with the excel file before the creation, the modification or the deletion.

I am using the “all elements of category” node to get levels, but I have some troubles during the execution because at the end of the execution, there are all levels at the output of this node, even the news, And I think that this is what create the problem. And another question is why the list at the output change the order of the elements at some execution whitout any apparent justification?

I tested other ways to achieve my script. The first is by using the LunchBox Level Element Collector node, but there is still some troubles with the boolean (when I run the script one time, it’s all right, but at the second time, apparently it doesn’t actualize, and I have to execute the script with false boolean then with the true to succeed). The second way is by using python node, bu apparently the problem is the same as “all elements of categories” node (and, by the way, the .Elevation returns some specials values).

So, I hope that someone could help me with one of these question, it could help to recover my entire script

Thanks,

the link to get the dynamo definition and the excel file : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwSU20EhFFlRWi0zZTNRbFQ3ME0?usp=sharing

Benoît