NodeModelCharts - An open source custom UI node library for visualizing data within a Dynamo graph

NodeModelCharts

A collection of custom UI graphing utility nodes for Dynamo, assisting users to visualize data on-the-go in the graph without the need for external files, windows, or images. This library leverages the open-source Live Charts API to display charts on Dynamo NodeModel derived nodes using WPF.

Demo Video

GitHub Repo

25 Likes

Now we can review scatter plot testing before pushing to Refinery! Thanks @alfarok!

4 Likes

It is not installing properly!

What Dynamo version are you in?

@dineshsubramani I have not heard any other reports of this issue. Based on the error message, Cannot create a file when that file already exists, I would suggest wiping any reminiscence of the package from your packages directory and reinstalling. It appears the package was already installed or got into a bad state while pulling from the package manager. NodeModelCharts is exclusively built against Dynamo Core version 2.02+.

Core Packages:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Core\2.X\packages\NodeModelCharts

Revit Packages:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.X\packages\NodeModelCharts

1 Like

dynamo 2.0.2.0

@dineshsubramani Were you able to get the issue resolved?

1 Like

Hi
Sorry to say bro it is not Installing event i tried it without any packages

Version of revit is 2018.3

@dineshsubramani It looks like you are still using Dynamo for Revit and Dynamo Core version 1.3.2 (check the about box and the image above which shows the old 1.3 library view). I believe the red 2.0.2.0 is displaying to show a newer release is available.

You are getting the error message on package manager because it is already installed but doesn’t show up because it’s built against a newer version of Dynamo Core.

For example…

(But you should be using the latest released versions which are 2.0.2)

1 Like

Hi
Sorry Even now it is not installing

@dineshsubramani you are still using Dynamo 1.3.2, look at the “About Dynamo” dialogue box in the screenshot you posted…

4 Likes

I recently updated to Revit 2025 with dynamo3.0.3 and found these nodes.Actually they are already existed in Revit 2024 with dynamo2.19.3
I have not found any related pages on dynamo dictionary.And after searching I find this post.I upload mine.Hope some one will get to know the right input.
Bar Chart.dyn (12.8 KB)
Heat Series Plot.dyn (21.5 KB)
Index-Value Line Plot.dyn (18.6 KB)
Pie Chart.dyn (13.7 KB)
Scatter Plot.dyn (36.8 KB)
XY Line Plot.dyn (19.2 KB)

1 Like

There was a mention of these nodes in this blogpost:

You can right-click on the node and go to help for detailed documentation. :slight_smile:

A large chunk of Revit nodes now have this documentation as well in 2025!

2 Likes