No preview visible in Dynamo

@alena.esaulova actually i just noticed that i did’t have the problem in dynamo Studio but i have it in DynamoRevit…
Then i just read this topic Nvidia issues and i follow the instructions here Display Driver Uninstaller then i installed the latest version of my graphics driver and NOW IT WORKS also in DynamoRevit!
So this could be an alternative instead of re-install SO.
Hope you will fix it!
Elisabetta

Thank you Elisabetta,

I tried every possible option didn’t work, I have (4) GTX 1080 video cards and Dynamo never works until I disable the other (3) cards, I used every driver version and every version of dynamo…this issue happened after windows 10 creators update.
I will let you all know if I find a solution.

Thanks again.

Tay

My background preview is not working on my desktop with an AMD FirePro W7100 (FireGL V). On my laptop with the same OS (Windows 10) using an NVIDIA Quadro M500M, it works. Dynamo 1.3.2.

Actually the problem was that my monitors were plugged in the on-board HD graphics and was NOT using the AMD video card. Once swopped, the background preview worked. So perhaps it’s not compatible with the Intel HD Graphics.

If you have windows 8 or 8.1 you can show the 3d view by changing the graphic properties of the 3D and power to the maximum performance

I clicked F5 to refresh and it worked

That worked for me for some reason. Just wanted to give anyone looking a heads up.
Thank you @Kulkul