Modifying direction of lines of one sequence

hi I am very new in this and I am trying to build a bridge with Dynamo. The bridge is a big arched truss, and the lateral diagonal brcings runs in one direction from start to half and the change direction to the other half of the truss. I just can´t find how to change my sequence to build it. Any ideas?

1 Like

hello ,
i have no enough experience in geometry but mathematically try this :

• take the points from upper curve
    -take the points from lower curve
    -for upper curve point get the middle point, the highest one in the picture, it should be the middle point of the the list
  • repeat that value 3 times in same location
    for example :
    upper curve point {0,2,4,2,0} —> {0,2,4,4,4,2.0}

line by start point and end point should be from lower curve points and new list from upper curve point

khuzaumah,

Thank you for your answer. I have been trying to do as you said using getitemfromindex command but when i enter the integer it send an error. !
This list is containing both, the top curve points and the bottom curve points. But what should i use or write to get from 0 List points 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and from 1 List points 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0. What i think is after extracting those points I will be able to use a linebystartend and to get my lines in half of the arch in one way.

Thank you,
imagen