Millwork – BIM
Rapid Turn Around, Superior Quality and Consistency, Value of Product Delivered.
We offer Wood Millwork, BIM, and Architectural drafting services.
Software’s : AutoCAD, CabinetVision, Cabinetmaker, Microvellum, SKETCHUP, 3DS MAX
Savings : 30% - 50% Cost Reduction over your current in-house production investment.
Wood millwork drafting: the items like Trims, Base, Crown and Moldings, Hand Rails, Wood CAP, Coat closets, Storage Closets, Ceiling Panels, Reception Desks, BAR Counters, Transaction counters, Paneling, Cabinet Case work, Pantry Cabinets, Credenza, Work stations, Vanities, Windows, Doors and Frames, Etc.,
TYPES : Commercial, Residential, Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Restaurants, Etc.
BIM Services : producing building packages, which includes development permit drawings, preliminary permit drawings, building permit drawings for town housing, residences and commercial buildings along with details of wall types, floor types, ramp details, slab level details, roof details, eave and gutter details, ridge and vent details, fire rating details, internal and external staircases door and window schedules Etc,.
Visit : www.archmaya.com
Email : email@example.com
Email : archmayastudio AT gmail DOT com
WE KNOW your Problems about Outsourcing… : About your Experiences with other outsource/ offshore companies: You may face such type of issues.
- They may not provide Detailing in drawings as per your expectations.
- The drafting services may always fail in delivery of JOBS in committed time frame.
- Missing of Scope Items.
- Drawing number series missing, Grammar mistakes, Spelling mistakes in Notes,.
- Not using updated Templates which you sent to Drafting company.
- Not doing proper Quality Check before they deliver projects to you.
- Missing of Elevations and Sections.
- Wrong presentation.
- They DO not have TEAM as they mentioned initially.
- RFI missing OR they are NOT writing their questions OR Clarifications.
- Working as per their assumptions and not following Architect Notes and Directions.
- Quality less drawings.
- Missing of Finish TAGS.
- They may not follow Client Standards.
- Drawing Tittles filled correctly OR Not. ETC.....