Manipulating Conceptual Mass Reference Points

Hi everyone.This is my first post.I desperatly need to know how to select revit conceptual mass reference point and manipulate x,y,z values.Or is it possible to do in revit directly.I’d just like to my reference points to have variable and exchangeable x and y values.

it is not really a Dynamo question, but you probably want to use an adaptive family

In Dynamo, I think it is easier to insert a new (adaptive) family with specific points, rather than to manipulate an existing one

thanks for answer, but should I do it revit or in dynamo.And I also would like to that points to have parametric x y values but if it is not possible I can move manually one by one

you’ll need to provide some more information on what you are trying to achieve.
Some sample (Revit/Dynamo) files showing where you’ve got to would help

Actually I try to create an organic and parametric form for my univercity project.And I have tried to do by dynamo but I couldn’t .I’ve added my revit file link.İn that file there some semi domes and those domes are consist of triangular sub elements.The thing I want to do those semi domes to have parametric control from their reference points.I’ve tried to give dimension between referance plane and points and create parameter from each dimensions but this time I get ‘constraints are not satisfied’ error when I try to change dimension parameter .Some of those parameter can change up to a certain value but som of cannat change.
I’ve been dealing with this a few weeks.I will go nuts.I will be very appreciated if you help me.

The file below is a conceptual mass file revit 2018

https://dogusuniversitesi2013-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/20170409086_dogus_edu_tr/EVU2rQzfFUJArJV26PgSJE4B_iQRKipio7Tkc2JMtXckEQ?e=xrFm7Q

Or simply How Can I change this values on screenshot in the link
https://dogusuniversitesi2013-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/20170409086_dogus_edu_tr/EdB0mRA1FjFKktDTcY_ECNQBSzDKErCl0ml8_7SqUTnDuw?e=DoiyLN