Location of Elevations (XY coordinate)

How can I get the location of elevations, locationline og elevation mark XY coordinate(s)

<span class=“hps”>This problem</span> is <span class=“hps”>carried over from</span> <span class=“hps”>previous</span> <span class=“hps”>question about</span> <span class=“hps”>sorting</span> <span class=“hps”>lists.</span> S<span class=“hps”>orting</span> <span class=“hps”>showed up not to</span> <span class=“hps”>be the problem. T</span>he real problem is, that <span class=“hps”>I cannot</span> get<span class=“hps”> the</span> <span class=“hps”>correct</span> <span class=“hps”>coordinates</span> from <span class=“hps”>elevations.</span>

Snap000106

I don’t know why editing at this forum is so bad… copying text from text editors goes completely wrong. Trying to fix it is impossible. Deleting a post is also impossible. This should be much much better :frowning:
So I need to rewrite my question again…
––––––––––––

How can I get the location of elevations, locationline og elevation mark XY coordinate(s)
This problem is carried over from previous question about sorting lists. Sorting showed up not to be the problem. The real problem is, that I cannot get the correct coordinates from elevations.

Hej Erik,

Did you try Andreas’ suggestion from the previous discussion? The “View.Plane” node in combination with “Plane.Origin” provides the origin of the elevation markers.

The location line/view extents will be a bit trickier tho…

2015-05-12_21-18-47

I did, but location line for elevations is different in some way… It gives some very odd coordinates back.

Maybe it would help if you described your expected result - perhaps you could mark the expected location in your floor plan.

as the figure shows, it has some dimensions. But the dimension I get from my elevations isnt at all in the coordinates. I get some odd numbers there hasnt anything to do with the placement of the elevation.

I can confirm a similar problem with the view.plane node. It doesn’t consistent get the plane at the correct location based on the tag location relative to the room. Erik, did you figure out a fix?