List.FilterByBoolMask does not work (does not process all elements from lists)

I don’t have the link:

I only have the model with pipes.

The model with the pipes IS the Link. I’m trying to place revision clouds around pipes. I took the 503101 - VVS model, deleted most of the pipes and renamed it to TEST. I work in an empty model (my central file) where I link in the pipes (TEST model), and architectural model and a construction model and measure place revision clouds and tags there. To recreate my scenario you can just make a new revit file, link in the TEST file I have attached and try to run the script on it. The only thing you need to change is the code block for Links because you wont have 5 links like my central file, but only the one which is with the pipes (TEST, the one we need to run the script on)

Check.

When I check the bool mask he does what he need to do:

Maybe it does not work for me due to my version of dynamo or clockwork (I believe that is what List.AnyTrue is from). Which dynamo version and clockwork version do you have?
Is your List.AnyTrue set to automatic, and the == node is that automatic aswell?

You can also use the orchid packages.

No, this is cross product.

It’s not from the clockwork version.

The List.AnyTrue is just not acting like It should. No matter what lacing I give it it shows me eithe 1, 2 or 3 “true, or false” outputs. I’ll try to find some workaround to it

i mean something :wink: heheh

2 Likes

um… I got the idea from your post to just change the levels of List.FilterByBoolMask and ignore the List.AnyTrue whatsoever (orchid did not work aswell)

and I got right results.?!?!:?
What sorcery is this?

1 Like

Hvad det er på dansk :wink: happy it works for you

1 Like

Thanks to both of you, and especially
jw.vanasselt
for the spent time.

Here’s the script if anyone can find use for it.
Automatic revision couds test 04052022 WORKING FINAL TESTS.dyn (248.4 KB)

1 Like

I spoke too soon…
I tested it with lists with a few items but when I get back to the ones that are with 7 system abbreviations to go through it doesn’t detect all of them again…

1 Like

Good luck, but you know danish isnt a launguge more just a sound :wink: :wink:

1 Like

The flatten didn’t work. A lot of nodes that ususally should work very simply don’t work with this script and I don’t get it.

Any other suggestions on how to filter the True values

I tried Both Orchid and Clockwors’ ListAnyTrue, I tried to filter them I tried with List.AllindicesOf - true, List.CountTrue, List.TrueForAny, tried some python scripts I dug up but I can filter some elements with their some parameters. The - what should be - the simplest task in dynamo…

Hello…could you expand the node get parameter value ?

There are some pipes with “System Abbreviation” I need out of there.
The List.CountTrue node got the pipes with the correct abbreviation, is there a way I can filter that?

hm the forum seemed to be down for a while on my side

I think I managed to glue it up with string contains logic