Index of line cuttning line

Hi
I have a rektangel that I would cut up in smal lines. I like the new small lines from the old long one to be in the same list.

So how do I get the index of the two lines that are cuttning eachother. Geomerty splitt works fine to keep the list sturcture when I have one line cutting. But when I have 2 lines cutting something happens. How do I get all the cut lines to go inte same sublist?

cuttingline.2dyn.dyn (67.3 KB)

But when I have 2 lines cutting something happens. How do I get all the cut lines to go inte same sublist?

Lacing: What's a List | The Dynamo Primer

You have to change lacing on the split node to cross product to split everything by everything:
kép

I also recommend to use groups and/or notes in your graphs. You can find things quicker and others can understand more easily what’s going on.

HI No that will not give you the correct anwer whne you lace use the corss product as you se you will get . 1. list with the 0 index with the first cut. 2. list at index 0 the full line length. 3 list at index 0 the second cut.
As se the line only get cuts ones per time when cross producting. I need it to be cut 2 times giving me 3 diffrent lines for the orginal line.

With the intersecting points, split using Curve.SplitByPoints
splitByPoints

Sorry for asking again but How do I find the crossing points for the lines

cuttingline.4.dyn (96.5 KB)

Ok got it working but I will have to check how it handels rotaion. angles vectors