How to loop this particular concept?

Hello! I am creating a script that turns an image into a 3 dimensional facade element using vertical strips which all have unique profiles. I have developed my grid, and my grid has the appropriate depths and dimensions and things. However, I am now working to isolate each column of points in the grid by the X value, and have successfully created a custom node that does so, I am just failing to implement a loop to get the function to continue throughout the entire facade. The issue is that the grid is parametric, so that I can change the dimensions to match different facades, but this means the “Desired X” must be 0…N, with N being the total number of columns. I have tried running my “Isolate points…” node with 0…N, but this doesn’t work, as the node just checks the string value of the grid points and assumes I only want values that have ALL 0…N in them, thus the return is null.

I would like to know if any of you could help me run the “Isolate…” “Point…” and “Nurbs…” blocks, drawing all from the same, root list, as part of a loop, with the “Desired X” value increasing from 0 to 1 to 2 up to the maximum x value.

Thanks, and please let me know if I can provide any resources to make my issue any clearer.