HOW TO List of typical wall panel with same parameter (even the opening location in the panel)?
THESE ARE TWO PANELS SAME IN EVERY THING(EVEN THE OPENINGS LOCATION IN THE PANEL AND SIZE) , EACH ONE HAVE A DIFFERENT ID. IN THE COMMENT PARAMETER, SO I NEED TO LIST ALL PANELS IN THE PROJECT WITH SAME CASE. HOW I CAN DO THAT PLEASE ?
- Get the surface of each element’s face.
- Find the surface’s coordinate system at the lower left corner.
- Transform the surface to the origin coordinate system by the lower left coordinate system.
- Convert the origin aligned surface to a JSON string or similar.
- Build a dictionary of the strings allowing for lookups of subsequent panels.
Due to the size the keys in the dictionary this will get a bit slow as your data set grows, so likely best to have a dictionary of the dictionaries, grouping first by say width, then height, then area, then number of curves, then overall panel shape. As you explore further down the tree you get panels which are more similar in nature.
This is not an easy task, and will take a sizable investment of resources to pull off.