How is the .dyn file handled and passed from the C# application to Revit?

Basically what the title says, How is the .dyn file handled and passed from the C# application to Revit?

I’ve been digging in the source code for a few days and I’m still just as lost as when I started.

I’d like to run an existing .dyn from a C# addin.

I know Dyno Browser is available, I have it. This is why I know it’s possible. I want to know HOW.

There was a discussion going on the same topic

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-api-forum/dynamo-script-in-revit-api/td-p/6363678

hope it help

Lol, thanks for linking me to myself. I’m leland.fried.engent, the current poster. You can see there, I’m having obvious issues.

The lack of movement there, also the comments to look at the Dynamo GitHub, is why I came here.

Is there somewhere else I should post? I assumed this forum would be visited by those actually contributing to the Git and could quickly answer my question or point me to a few .cs files to find my answer.

Are you able to look into Dyno Browser to get an idea of how they do it? Perhaps if you post what you think are key code snippets here so we can look, we might be able to help you. To go digging in GitHub sounds too time consuming at the moment.

Please let us know when you figure out the key steps. Warm regards from Southern California,

Emmanuel