Geometry.DoesIntersect per view

I’m trying to automate the transfer of data between objects in Drafting Views by finding Detail Items which “clash” with each other. If you look at the image below, I want a particular parameter value to be be transferred from the box highlighted in magenta to each of the Detail Items that are within that box. The challenge that I ran into is that views I’m “clash” checking are all Drafting Views which were created by duplicating the original view. Therefore, the X and Y locations of the Detail Items are similar for each view. Therefore, I’d like to run the Geometry.DoesIntersect node for each view individually. This is where I am struggling. The nodes within the pink colored group shows the surfaces I’m working with. I have them grouped by worklset (or in this case, by view). There are 249 of the smaller Detail Item symbols and 7 of the large boxes across 6 Drafting Views. So, everything looks correct up to that point. I’m not getting the expected results beyond the Geometry.DoesIntersect node. In most cases, there will be only one large box per view, which would simlpify things. However, there will be times, as shown in my graph, where one of the views has two of those large boxes. I feel like the solution is easy, but I’m just not seeing it. If anybody could help me get past the finish line, I’d really appreciate it!