Family can't export into Navis

Hello everyone,
When I’m trying export navis from revit 2015 it shows " No suitable geometry found " but when i copy the family(generic family) from 3d view and paste in same place export has done but duplicate acquired in revit.

However i think family requires host or level constrain so how to set host for the family without change their location.

And anyone can explain what happen when copy and paste the object.

Note : family before placed by dyn

Revit 2015
Dynamo 1.2.1

We have the rule in our project team not to use generic modell. Every Item has a specific category, to avoid erros like these. KR Andreas

There is nothing about Generic Models as a category, that makes them export any worse (or any less detailed) than any other family. We have thousands of generic Models that all export to Navisworks.

The “no suitable geometry found” issue crept up in 2014/2015, when Live Linked View Templates were a new thing, and some funky view settings that the navis exporter was going to change on export, couldnt be changed. That, and some funky GRID types in the MODEL made it so models failed to export.

BTW, depending on the classification system you use in your country, there ARENT sufficient Categories for “all items” to avoid Generic models, unless you just dump everything in to Specialty Equipment. Which isnt cuttable, so then all of your drawings look like trash.