Error setting parameter for specific wall-type

Greetings :smiley:
I am attempting to set a value to all walls of a certain type.
Anyone has any clues as to what I am doing wrong?

hi
this may help you

https://forum.dynamobim.com/t/all-elements-of-wall-type/13373/3?u=khuzaimah.eleceng

I attempted your suggestion (thank you for sharing :smiley:). I installed the beaker package. Unfortunately I get stuck as shown below:

Unfortunately Beaker is deprecated and will have no updates from me, more info here, Beaker for Dynamo Deprecated

1 Like

Noo! :frowning:
Thanks for sharing john_pierson!

so sad to hear that @john_pierson

@Vik you can use this concept

1 Like

Of course! There might be other/better ways to do what you want though. Get all walls, then filter based on your criteria

Yeah, thankfully most of the nodes are available in other ways like you’ve illustrated. :slightly_smiling_face:

sort of related comment. Keep in mind what email you use if you publish a package. :wink:

1 Like

For some reason, it selects a different wall-type called “Hissglas gc-bro” after the node List.FilterByBoolMask hmm :thinking:
Something surprising is also that it says that the parameter by the name “Layer (CAD)” does not exist. This parameter name works for all other scripts.

the node i use is List.ContainsItem not List.Contains

1 Like

Thank you for your reply Khuzaimah. Unfortunately I did not get it to work despite finding the particular node List.ContainsItem. Might be my old version of Dynamo, who knows.

However, what I did do to get it to work on v.2.0.2 was the following (Clockworks needed):

Cheers :smiley:

1 Like