Dyno - Releases and News

Hi Aleksey,
Thanks for your email. Looking forward to the paid pro release. Also what interests me the most is Stage 2 of Dyno studio . Really exciting. :slight_smile:

Hi :
I’m using revit 2017 and Dynamo 1.3.2 i created the buttons for the revit but it not able to open (active ) the Dynamo files .

Dyno Studio not free, im facing the same problem , but it worked suddenly then after i changed the file location it stopped working, lets see the dyno guys response.

Sorry. Please explain your problem in details. What do you mean when say that you not able to open (active ) the Dynamo files and changing file location.

I created the buttons but when i select at any of them i got no action.

dyno1

Please attach your scripts and buttons.txt file

buttons.txt (79 Bytes)
clash section box.dyn (34.7 KB)
ThreedViewsFor Rooms.dyn (21.4 KB)

you have no DPR (dyno preset button attached to it?
in the same folder you can create from dyno a preset file automatically or manually by creating a text file with extension .dpr and containing the following:

{
"presets" : {
    "NameYouWantToHaveInYourButton":{
        "forceReopen":false
    }
}
}

save the file with the same name as your script file

I cant find older dyno versions for Revit 2019

Search at prorubim.com for " DYNO (OLD RELEASES)" in search string.

Hi to all,

Dyno is wonderful !

Does anyone of you knows where I can find Dyno for revit 2019 now ? It looks that there is only for revit 2020 on the website now…

Or does anyone still have its old .exe file ? (this one is a bit hopeless haha)

Thank you so much !

@baud.dem,
https://content.prorubim.com/materials/dyno__starye_versii_

3 Likes

Thank you very much !

@Vladimir
Release 1.0.1 does not appear to recognize Dynamo 2.6 in Revit 2021.1.1 and above.

@Aleksey_Lobanov I also have the same problem with Dyno 1.0.1 does not appear to find Dynamo 2.6 in Revit 2021.1.1

Hi guys! Sory for long silence about last Revit 2021 SP. Try to install and use last Dyno 1.2 version

3 Likes

Hey @Aleksey_Lobanov thanks for the heads up. It works with Revit 2021.1.2 but in the About it still says its version 1.0.2.13075 :sunglasses:

Hi Aleksey

I wondering how open the Dyno browser to change settings after you hide the button in the settings?

Steve

Look both manage and addons. You’ll find it.

Nah they were both gone, there seems to be a way to turn off the buttons but not a way to turn them back on