DynamoSandbox: Rectangle.ByWidthLength operation failed

Warning: Rectangle.ByWidthLength operation failed.
The file or assembly “file:///D:\DynamoCoreRuntime2.11.1\LibG.ProtoInterface.dll” or one of its dependencies could not be loaded. The system can not find the file specified.

Do you have another Autodesk software installed, such as Revit, AutoCAD, Alias, etc.?

No. I just install sandbox.

You will need to install an application which contains the core geometry libraries, such as Revit, AutoCAD, Alias, Navisworks, etc… The components which enable geometry do not come with the Dynamo installation.

FYI @solamour we might want to consider a more useful warning here. :slight_smile:

You will need to install an application which contains the core geometry libraries, such as Revit, AutoCAD, Alias, Navisworks, etc… The components which enable geometry do not come with the Dynamo installation.

FYI @solamour we might want to consider a more useful warning here. :slight_smile:

The full set of actionable software right now is: Revit, FormIt, Civil 3d and Robot Structural Analysis in order to find the geometry necessary for Dynamo Sandbox. You also don’t need these if you use any of the other hosts :slight_smile:

As far as the warning goes, yes, we should make this clearer :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I have installed the revit, and my problem has been solved. Thank you very much!

4 Likes