Dynamo2.0.2 in Revit2019 doesn't open

Hi,
Everything worked fine until 3 days ago. Now Dynamo doesn’t open. A blank white screen is in the background and will not come to main display. I have not changed anything in the system. The only thing I realized is that when I press the Dynamo button in Revit, a Windows thing appears at right side of the window “Broadcast your game”. So I checked whether Nvidia settings play a role here but no, not for Dynamo for Revit. I only have my Dynamo Sandbox had it with Nvidia. Though it worked like that like this all the time, now it doesn’t. Do you have any idea?

Please provide a screenshot showing the behavior you describe.

Thanks Jacob. Sorry for the delay of my response.
revit%20bar

As you can see, revit has two windows down there. One of them is Dynamo but when I click it nothing happens. Nothing opens. Only thing I can see is a minimized blank screen when I hover it.

And when I first open it, “press alt g to record your game”, “press to take a screenshot” things pop up from the right side of the screen.

Edit: Dynamo won't launch
This solved my problem!
I couldn’t find a similar problem definition at first inside this website, but eventually on the web. Thanks anyway :wink:

2 Likes