Dynamo for rebar

Hello @Pal_Roe_Larsen. Could you send the Dynamo Script to my email: erwin.sanjaya1996@gmail.com?

Thanks in Advance.

Hello @Pal_Roe_Larsen. Could you send the Dynamo Script to my email: elzohry2005@gmail.com?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Pal, IThis will be of great help for me, this is my email aeroedge@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Pal_Roe_Larsen. I am currently a university student. I am currently doing self-learning for the Dynamo. Could you please send the script to me. 1801658@sit.singaporetech.edu.sg

Thank you so much

Hello Pal,
And this is my email if you can sent it to me :ngocthepham93@gmail.com
Thank you very much.

Hello @Pal_Roe_Larsen,
Thank you for sharing, I would be happy if you can send me as well.
My mail is onuresen50@hotmail.com

I am mostly developing add-in with API, so I want to use your dynamo for starting reference hopefully.

Thanks in advance.

Hello sir, I’m a newbie in dynamo, can u share this dynamo with me? I interested in this, many thanks and best regard.
My email: jeremygr.1999@gmail.com

@Pal_Roe_Larsen

Hi Pal,

Could you send me the dynamo file? My email is mauris23.s91@gmail.com
Thank you very much.

Thanks for your reply very much, I’m sorry about can’t check notifiation of this post soon, here my email: jeremygr.1999@gmail.com
Many thanks to you, I am studying about Dynamo, your dynamo code will help me a first step to approach Dynamo for Revit!

@Pal_Roe_Larsen ,

I am exploring the Rebar from dynamo portion, it would be very kind of you if you can provide those script. on my mail sagar.jain@lntecc.com

Hello, Pal,

Thanks for sharing your ideal.
Could you send me the dynamo file?
My email is shinypark00@gmail.com

Hey pal!
Can you send me script, it’s helpful for me.
Thank you !

Please refrain from posting email addresses on the open forum - doing so increases the number of bots and spammers who try to get into the community.

Ok! Thanks!