dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException: Falha ao carregar a biblioteca: Operators

I have the error in these two libraries and I don’t know how to solve it, could someone help me solve it. I can send the file if needed. It’s for cold water pipe sizing, one of the errors is caused by a mat.pow function taking data from a string. If you can and help, I would be very grateful.

Dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException: Falha ao carregar a biblioteca: BuiltIN
Dynamo.Exceptions.LibraryLoadFailedException: Falha ao carregar a biblioteca: Operators

hi @PNFranco ,

There where similar issues… these days, with Revit 2023.
I also hope for the next hotfix. At least when a node is not working, i do costum nodes in python.

KR

Andreas

Please diable all Revit add-ins, restart the cpu, launch Revit and recreate the issue. Then post back the Revit journal and the Dynamo log from that session.

Apparently it was just an error with some data I was using, out of nowhere the routine started working again. I don’t know if it was a bug or my mistake.

Apparently, it was just an error with some data I was using, out of nowhere the routine started working again. I don’t know if it was a bug or my mistake.
Apart from that, the problem started after installing Revit 2023, I had to remove all programs from Autodesk and reinstall…

I know that process, i had also 4 Revit Versions you have to install it in order!