[Request for Feedback] Dynamo Chart Nodes

The Node Model Charts package has been brought into Dynamo core and improved! Do you love charting data? Please test these charts out in the daily sandbox builds and send us your thoughts via this survey. (testing instructions are included in the survey)

2 Likes

Hola Amiga @LilliSmith, @alfarok como estan?? this is the right place to give feed back for the Node Chart package?? I have a small complaint, The graphs work very well, the problem is that you can not enlarge the node and share the space with the labels, then when the labels are many require more space and the graph becomes very small and difficult to read, do not misunderstand me, thank you very much for your work the comment is only to help your development!!

There is a “Drag to modify size” control in the lower right corner. Does this help the situation?

In deed it does, i miss that; my bad, thanks a lot!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think we need to make it a bit bigger and easier to click on!

Automatic Resize will be an improvement that’s for sure, but the i think the existing method gives much more control on the resizing, is it up to you to decide!! :wink: