Does any one know there are people who help create dynamo files on fiverr,is it useful?

I accidently know the web and search the dynamo.I found there are people who help create dynamo files.dose anyone use it?
Sorry I don’t know if this post is ok or not,if it isn’t,may the administrator help me delete it.

I generally wouldnt recommend it. Have had many clients baulk at my consulting rates, head to fiver, bring back a ‘prototype’ for me to finish off and it has always been rejected by me as garbage.

There are probably a few genuinely good coders on there but it’s a gamble I’d say.

5 Likes

I’m not too familiar with Dynamo coders on fiverr but from my own experiences is there always an Expectation Gap between client and coder, especially when the client doesn’t really know what he wants himself.

Also, a lot of code requires upkeep and the more complex it becomes the more often it doesnt work. Within our organisation whenever our Revit structure changed we had to overhaul almost every script, not by much but we still had to

1 Like

Thank you for your information,when I first learn dynamo (version1.3) and use it in real project,I build too many nodes,I don’t know how many of them,but the file is more than 2500 KB,I found it lag when zoom and the script runs really slow,Later I join a online training meeting hosted by someone related to Autodesk in China,they told me to make several dyn files rather than one.

By the way Grasshopper doesn’t have this kind of issue,I open a file by colleagues,it has a huge mount of nodes,really complex one,but zoom very smoothly.

Yes generally most scripts dont need many nodes once you know how list levels work. If a script has more than about 50 it can either be simlified, introduce some python or be broken down into steps.

A common example is scripts that try to make views, sheets and place all in one. Generally three scripts would be better if they work together or apart so they can provide more utility (e.g. what if a user only wants to make sheets).

1 Like

yeah Gavin totally agree…split it up works better in my opinion and if you wanna run them in line you could use Orkestra "media player :wink:

1 Like