Creating rectangles with different dimensions

Hello hello!

I am trying to model all the possible rectangles/solid with given values for length, width, and height. I have set plane on different points. But I can’t get the rectangles with right dimensions on separate plane. Does any one has any tips to fix this script?
The purpose of the script is to model all the possible cubes with dimensions in a specific range.

try this

That didn’t help unfortunately. Thanks @Marcel_Rijsmus anyway.
I am trying to get each cube on a separate plane but they ends up all on one plane.

in the point by coordinates node the Z has no input

@Marcel_Rijsmus Because all the plane are on 0. I don’t see hoe it can help my project. how can it help the rectangles to be placed separately? I added a value for Z, still doesn’t help.

if you want to place the cuboids on top of eachother, the new CS needs the same height/2 as the cuboid thats beneath it

1 Like

Why not make all the cuboid, then move them into position based on each cubiod’s dims?

2 Likes

@Marcel_Rijsmus I will try that too. but I have to put this project on hold. thanks anyway for your help.

@jacob.small I will try your solution as well. But I have to put this project on hold. thanks anyway for your help.