Change Tag Based on View

Hi all,
I’m wondering if it is possible to change the text in a Generic Model Tag based on the view on which it is placed.

I have a floor opening that I need tagged a few different ways. On the 1st Floor, for example, I need it to read ‘FDB’ (for finished floor opening) followed by the size. On the floor below, where the opening is seen in the Underlay, I need it to read as ‘DD’ (for ceiling opening) again, followed by the size. (I changed the text parameter for each of the screenshots so they would display correctly.)

So my question is: is there a way for Revit/Dynamo to know on which level an element was placed and tag it accordingly? Thanks in advance!
DD FBD

Parameters can’t have multiple values, which means you’re not going to be able to change how a parameter reports itself based on how you view it. The value is what it is no matter how you look at it - winds up that the spoon is still a spoon no matter where in the matrix you are.

That doesn’t mean you can’t get what you want though, and in fact the solution is rather easy.

Use two different tags. Edit the current tag to have a new type that exposes a different tag value based on a yes/no parameter. Have the original tag show as is with the ‘floor’ parameter controlling it’s visibility. Then have the new tag show the different prefix (DD instead of FBD) with the visibility set to ‘ceiling’. Now set a new type for ceiling and turn on the ceiling visibility, and turn off the floor visibility. Load this into the project and just be sure you use ‘floor’ tags in plans, and ‘ceiling’ tags in ceiling plans.

Bonus benefit: you can have Dynamo change the tags of type ‘floor’ in the ceiling views to tags of type ‘ceiling’ to prevent having to go back and modify all the tags in each view by yourself.