Browser organisation in UI-dropdown

Haha great! Feel free to keep me updated when it’s going to be possible!

1 Like

@Laura_BIMChick I’ve played with tree structures to emulate browser organisation before - it is technically possible to achieve the name/number syntax if you feed the values into your trees as strings.

Once you get the values from multiple input form ++, you can find the index of (Index.Of) where it occurred in the code block list, and then use get item at index on the sheet list itself to retrieve the sheet which generated that text value. Seeming sheet numbers must all be different, you would always have 1 match only.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Yep, you can use Dictionaries to match the strings to views, and then retrieve the Views after the input form is done :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi I would suggest giving options to shift/ctrl-select multiple items at once, and select all and none. Right now you can only click one by one. Also an option to expand all/selected would be great! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@Mostafa_El_Ayoubi I’m trying to do the same for schedules but I can’t seem to find the categories on how they’re sorted…

I finally found the parameter that gives me the first category (algemeen, controle, export, meetstaat,…) but I don’t know how to sort for the second category, the kind/type of schedule (areas, doors, generic models,…)