"BriMohareb_XXXX" Package for RevitXXXX Thread

This packedge use Dynamo Revit_2023 as plateform to integrating Revit_23, Civil3d_23 , Autocad, sofistik_2018, sofistik_2023 and Add extra geometry nodes to dynamo through API. It help bridge and tunnel engineers to create and Automate automate model and design.
Also makes it possible to create complex bridge and tunnel elements by using Adaptive family

12 Likes

Hi!

I got this message when I’m trying to install the 4.0.1 version, version 4.0.0 is working:

Did anyone get a similar issue?

HI @francois.picard
Can you try to download the package direct from dynamo pakedge website. Then copy it to the dynamo pakedge folder.
If v 4.0.0 working great :+1:. You don’t need 4.0.1. 4.0.1 is the same 4.0.0 it only to solve conflict with other package

New release (V 5.0.0),
1- New Nodes are added to handle Excel

Not: I use ChatGPT :disguised_face: :disguised_face: :disguised_face: :disguised_face: to write C# code for the below node (excel nodes) :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: ChatGPT

2- fix extract Reference from element

Now you can use this node to add Dimention

3- Send a Command to multi cad file

2 Likes

I have a recommend with name of node, better don’t use _ inside name of node. It is hard for user to search it.

1 Like

Hi @chuongmep
I will change it in next version :grinning:. What i need to avoid the clacking with your pakege

@RMohareb it you mean is package conflict ?

@chuongmep
i rename my class to add “_” to avoid clash with your pakege. we use the same name of class. I thought your comment related to this conflict.

For the point name, yes i use _ in the name of point. i agree with you i will change it in next version

Like point cloud and list class

I think can keep with name no _ . DynaMEP is package long time no update, I will create a new fix for that

1 Like

Update 20.04.2023

The New Package “BriMohareb_2024” now is available for revit 2024 and civil3d 2024

2 Likes

New Rev 5.0.3
Add Curve Class with two method
1-projectedPoint
2-ComputeClosestPoints

V530.dyn (22.1 KB)

1 Like

Great work!
How is the compability between C3D2023 and your latest version?
Regards,
Patrick

1 Like

Hi @patrick.ericson
The package access to civil 3d through com api.
The latest version is 5.0.3.
You can download the package 2023 or 2024 depending on the revit and civil 3d versions

1 Like

New Rev 6.0.0
Add Bridge Class with two method

Example.dyn (124.1 KB)

3 Likes

New Rev 6.0.0 for Revit 2024
Add Bridge Class with two method

2 Likes

Hi All users

1- Here an example how to ues the pakege to Run multithrad sofistik from Dynamo by use the Brimohareb_XXXX

2- Use sofistik to run Generative desgin from Dynamo

3 Likes

Very interesting videos

Is it possible to share dynamo examples in the vides?

BR
Sean

1 Like

There are several errors after running the example.dyn. It look like it’s related to Civil3D.
I have C3D 2023 Simplified Chinesed ininstalled.

1 Like

Hi @Xiaofei_Ying
1- make sure you have the latest version Rev 6.
2- make sure you open c3d file at the same time you run the script.
3- for simplified version i do not know if it different. Test first with the normal version c3d andif it work let me know and i will test with simplified version
Regards
Mohareb

1. I have 2023 v6 and Revit 2023
  2. Any C3D file (even if it is empty) will work?
  3. It’s not simplified version of C3D, it’s simplified Chinese (Chinese language) version of C3D.
1 Like