Baffled list composure, 2 joined lists show a single value as "unique"

In the middle of another complicated list project, I’ve run into a spot where I have 2 combined lists, pipe sizes and fittings, and when I attempt to filter unique, it shows the defined size of 0.5 twice, and for the life of me I can’t get it to show “Unique Values” like the Node works.
(Size comes from a dictionary definition I created based on fraction to decimals, so the ‘unique’ values are simply strings based on their dictionary definitions. I tried to include sources and data in the screenshot below the best I can. Any help is greatly appreciated!
(arc_path is a shared parameter on both pipe and fittings so I can total lengths by size. It’s for PEX type tubing, so bends needs to be scheduled with straight lengths to it totals correctly.)

Try running the values though a Math.Round function before using the List.Unique one.

Floating point issues mean you might actually have values of of 0.499999999999999999, 0.5, and 0.50000000000001. All of which would likely show as 0.5 in the preview, but they are not the same.

1 Like