Appartment surfaces

Hi,

I’m new here and new to dynamo.
I’m looking for a way to calculate areas of rooms with 4 outputs. The first two work well but not the last two…
You will find here the small project (do not take into account the dimensions of the parts, not very real ;)) with the schedule of calculated values.

The parameter “… surface totale pièce” gives the total of rooms with the same name in the same accommodation and the parameter “… surface nette rgl pièce” gives the total of rooms with the same name in the same accommodation but only those with the “… pièce rgl” parameter checked.

The problem is that the lists are shifted between parts and calculated values ​​and I can’t figure out why…

Thank’s in advance for your help.

Best regards, T.Berger

link for the dyn file

link for the rvt file (2023 version)

Hello,
here is an approach

14 juillet forum anglais rep2.dyn (33.4 KB)

Cordially
christian.stan

Thank you for your answer Christian and for the time you devote to help me.
In fact the script you show me is an alternative to the first two (which I didn’t show in my picture, because they work fine).
You can see on the schedule that the results for the first two columns work (Total Dwelling Area and Total Dwelling Area with RGL).

The problem is with the last two columns. When I would like to know the total of each room of the same name and apartment (3rd column) and the RGL total of this room (4th column) with the box “Pièce RGL” checked.

In the image I have marked in red the values ​​that should be correct for the last 2 columns.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

up

Hello,
I tried some time
but I didn’t see any ideas emerging

I will try again the next few days and let you know if the lamp lights up in the brain

Cordially
christian.stan

1 Like