Add custom Schedulable Fields

I would like to automatically add the custom name parameters (1) into the already existing schedulable fields (2) in order to be added automatically as a field. Is there anyone that has experience on this?

Basically i would like to have the list (1) to be part of the schedulable fields (2).

Thank you in advance to everybody!

@lorenzo2.papa , hi

can you not combine it in a list?

KR

Andreas

Thank you for your suggestion, something happened. But is still not working. The warning says “has been requested to convert not convertible types”. The 17 default parameters were added to the schedule in a proper way (1) but the custom ones are called “null” (2).

@lorenzo2.papa ,

Get rid of these values… or create a placeholder like 0.00 …there are a lot topics here in the forum:

You can try nodes or python:

OUT = []

for i in IN[0]:
	if i >= 99999:
		OUT.append(False)
	elif i == None :		
		OUT.append(False)
	else:
		OUT.append(True)

Your script is about removing null values right? To remove them i have a node already. But unluckily now i want the null values to become rows (with the custom name i want).

For example i added manually the field in the schedule inserting “material description” shared parameter. And now is shown in the schedulalbe fields.

I want to have a list of parameter to bee feed into the schedulable fields or directly as row header of my schedule.

Thank you very much in advance.

than you need a replacement like “Column Null” @lorenzo2.papa

OUT = []

for i in IN[0]:
	if i >= 99999:
		OUT.append(False)
	elif i == None :		
		OUT.append("Column Null")
	else:
		OUT.append(True)